Our client is a top performing global manufacturer.
Key areas of responsibility
- Implement and support composite manufacturing processes for products including tooling, technical software, process optimization and best practice methods.
- Meet product technical specification requirements.
- Participate in projects from KOM (Kick-off Meeting), through development & qualification phases, up to hand-over at PRRM (Production Readiness Review Meeting).
- Engineering design and data management including resource planning, reporting, technical guidance to designers, concept evaluation and change management.
- Overseeing development and qualification testing with assistance of Testing and Certification staff.
- Document configuration implementation including milestone tracking and reporting.
- Assisting with requests for proposal from customers, in cooperation with Sales and Project Management.
- Interdepartmental liaison: Project Engineering, Process Development, Tooling.
Qualification's and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
- At least 4-7 relevant industry experience in manufacturing with process experience.
- Project management qualification preferred, but a minimum of 3 years Project management experience in the manufacturing industry essential
- Demonstrated ability to work on a global level interfacing with diverse cultures.
- Preferred: Expertise in manufacturing processes and design.
- Proficient in 3D- CAD (eg.Catia) and other engineering software, effective communication with team members and customers