Qualifications • NQF 4/ Matric – Maths & Science. A technical matric will be an advantage
• Mechanical/ Electrical or instrumentation trade with N4 or at least an N5/ S4 /T/3
Experience • Vibration Level 2 with 3 years of experience.
Duties • Carry out condition-based maintenance activities and monitor various plant equipment, such as motors, pumps, gearboxes, etc.
• Knowledge and ability to use various monitoring equipment including vibration meters, computerized vibration data collector. And preferably thermography camera and Ultrasound.
• Assists in alignment and balancing.
• Collects and monitors samples such as oil, etc.
• Analyse vibration readings and oil sample reports and make recommendations
• Comply and adhere to all relevant safety standards
• Fault finding Inspection of plant equipment
• Identify all unsafe conditions and bring under attention of management
• Prevent breakdown of systems through condition-based maintenance
• Complete job cards, time sheets, material requisitions, attendance register.
Key Competencies • Have good PC skills and be computer literate with the Microsoft office suite.
• Ability to work in a team and communicates well with peers and supervisor.
• Strong ethical standards and ability to work under pressure.
• Vibration Analysis
Behavior Competencies • Able to think creatively and solve problems
• Have good communication skills
• Interest in Mechanical rotating equipments