• Ensure laboratory and pilot plant testing is completed to process engineering procedures.
• Ensure all test equipment is in working order and calibrated before use.
• Control and maintain laboratory and pilot plant equipment.
• Assist with assembly and testing of pilot plants before campaigns are commenced.
• Compile laboratory and pilot plant test reports for approval by the HOD.
• Assist with process engineering calculations, equipment sizing and selection.
• Assist with flowsheet and P&ID’S development.
• Assist with equipment check lists, punch lists, completion certificates and commissioning of the company’s equipment/plant at client’s sites.
• Assist with compiling commissioning reports for approval by the HOD.
• Assist with recording changes to designs and drawings for as-built documentation
• Ensure all necessary safety measures are in place before applying power to any equipment in the company’s laboratory, warehouse or on site