Mechanical Maintenance SIC - eThekwini Durban
Complement Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
Friday, 03 September 2021
Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Section-In-Charge - Mechanical - Durban
Salary: Market Related + Benefits
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Section in Charge for a mechanical engineering and FMCG manufacturing company. This position carries the primary responsibility of preventative maintenance on utilities machines and equipment; as well as responding to emergency machine breakdowns throughout the plant. Qualified Boilermaker with such skills welcome to apply. Experience in a highly pressurised environment essential. Position is based close to Pietermaritzburg & Pinetown (industrial area).
• 3 – 5 years of experience repairing and maintaining packaging utilities machinery environment
• National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering; Boilermaker Certificate Advantageous
• Well spoken, Punctual and Timeliness essential
• Understand, support, and participate in 5S initiative
• Responsible for complying with all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
• Must be physically fit Walk or stand on concrete for long periods of time. Can carry heavy loads
• Own transport; Willing to work overtime and weekend when necessary
• Based closed to Pietermaritzburg, Pinetown, Umkomaas, Hillcrest, Umlazi, eThekwini, Durban Kwazulu-Natal
Please Note: Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.