Quality Manager - Honeydew
Royal Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
Thursday, 22 July 2021
Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
R25 000,00 - R35 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Qualifications and Experience Levels
• At least 10 years industrial related experience & basic understanding of the products and services
provided by the company (SOLIFLO brochure Attached).
• 5 years in a managerial role
• Relevant mechanical manufacturing/engineering qualification is preferred.
• Membership of an industry related professional body would be advantageous
• Significant experience in high volume manufacturing industries
• Experience of working in Quality Assurance
• Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing skills
• Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
• Thorough knowledge of relevant local safety, security and environmental legislation i.e OHS
• Act/COID, Environmental Conservation Act, Disaster Management Act
• Thorough knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
Quality Manager with experience and responsibility for Health & Safety.
Responsible for the inspection of all incoming parts from supply chain companies and internally produced
components to meet the quality standards and systems required.
Will have people and budgetary management responsibility.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Provide clear leadership for the development of an environment focused on Quality. Develop quality-process
links with customers in line with the Quality Management systems (including: ISO45001, ISO14001 / ISO 9001
Email CV to email@example.com