An opportunity has arisen in the Aircon & Energy Department of a well established brand. They require a self-driven and motivated individual who will be responsible for the following:
- To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling VRF and Single Splits and/or related services.
- Develop and implement account sales strategy in line with company objectives
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development
- Planning and ability to execute to achieve business plans.
- Develop contingencies to be applied when plan fails
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed
- HVAC Technical knowledge is a must (both product and selection software).
- Develop CRM with developers, consulting engineers and
- Getting listed on the specified manufacturer’s list of Consulting
- Selecting the right equipment considering all the vital factors that affects the product’s
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering
- 3 – 5 years of Engineering Sales experience
- Market analysis knowledge
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) advanced level
- CAD, Revit is an add-on.
- Ability to use database for recording and reporting