Engineering - Engineering Management
You will be responsible for:
- Monitor, control and support service delivery by following & enforcing relevant processes throughout all service delivery engagements.
- Meet contractual obligations through consistent fulfilment of client specific Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure timeous and accurate booking of time by all productive resources.
- Management of complaints and escalations within the framework of the relevant processes.
- Remove all obstacles to customer satisfaction and / or financial performance.
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with both internal and external customers with the objective of retaining customers and maintaining high customer satisfaction levels.
- Produce & communicate service performance reports to an agreed schedule or upon request to internal and external customers.
- Attend regular service review meetings with customer & account managers as agreed with account team.
- Ensure effective assignment of team members based on skill and customer requirements.
- Coordinate knowledge sharing between team members internally and members from other JE teams to ensure continuous learning and development of team members.
- Facilitate & encourage knowledge sharing across teams.
- Participate in QMS activities to ensure compliance across all service delivery disciplines i.e.
- Project Handover to Regional Support.
- Continuous participation in technical information sessions, ensure that skills and knowledge stay up to date.
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing activities to support a culture of continuous learning and development amongst peers and colleagues.
- Work performed meets customer expectations and follows appropriate delivery methodologies.
- Ensure that if there are internal or external escalations that the escalations happen as quick as possible and with all relevant information.
- Provide feedback for the continuous improvement of processes.
- Ensure that services provided to customers meet the service levels specified in the SLAs.
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Oversee maintenance of QC standards;
- To liaise with management to provide answers and solutions to client specific requests.
Qualifications and Experience:
- NQF Level 5, minimum 120 credits equates to a National Certificate or Higher Certificate e.g. National Certificate Systems Support or Higher Certificate: Information Technology
- More than 5 years extensive experience in a Technical Management position, Customer Service Management or similar Management experience in the ICT sector.
**Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted**