Complete Quotations / Tenders received from clients according to Request for Quotations and Specifications sent to Low Voltage Switchboards (Pty) Ltd. Complete Projects according to orders received from successful Quotations / Tenders.
• Prepare quotations and tenders as per client’s specifications.
• Prepare panel designs and submit to suppliers for quotations.
• Type a quotation letter for each quote with terms and conditions attached.
• Ensure the delivery date quoted is attainable by the factory and suppliers.
• Ensure quotation files are up to date with the latest estimation sheets and quotes from suppliers.
• Ensure “Quotes & Tenders Register” is completed.
• Ensure supplier pricing is up to date.
• Issue drawings and material schedules to the factory.
• Ensure project files are up to date with the latest drawings and material schedules.
• Follow Up on material shortages i.e., ask the buyer to contact the supplier or contact the supplier directly with urgent items.
• Confirm with the client of any discrepancies or mistakes found on their drawings or instructions.
• Cost tracking on project budgets.
• Before placing an order, first check with the Stores or buyer for any surplus materials that can be used.
• Write or type out purchase order requisition for projects.
• Assist the buyer with part of alternatives if equipment is not available.
• Follow up outstanding orders with suppliers.