Petrochemical company is seeking to employ a
Junior Civil Engineer/Junior Project Manager
Vereeniging / Meyerton
IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, DO NOT APPLY!!
MINIMUM 1-3 YEARS EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• BSc, BEng or BTech in Civil Engineering
• Experience in MS Projects and AutoCAD
• Project Management Experience
REQUIRED PERSONAL ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
• Working in a team environment and collaborating with all other functions
• Meeting with client engineers to develop solutions to on site challenges
• Meet with onsite representatives of our client to develop solutions to issue arising on site.
• Working under pressure.
• Manage more than one project simultaneously.
• Adapting in a changing environment.
• Working with and understand people and their problems.
• Respecting time keeping and deadlines.
• Being depended on to respect agreed commitments.
• Work independently at times
• Leadership qualities and the ability to motivate people
• Having pride in his/her work and strive for quality and correctness in his/her work
• Sober Habits
• Willing to travel and work away from home.
• Own laptop
• Reliable transport
• Valid drivers licence
• Police Clearance
• Fully vaccinated
• Valid Passport
Include last two salary advice with your CV
Trade references a must & will be contacted
Email your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org -Junior Civil Engineer/ Junior Project Manager