Friday, 04 June 2021
Engineering - Civil Engineering
R25 000,00 - R42 800,00 (PER MONTH)
Advert Ref: VC0925
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Area: Engineering Department
Position Type: Full-Time
Weekly Hours: 40 Hours
Time Conditions: Day Shift
Salary: R25,000 - R42,800
Closing Date: 11 June 2021
Purpose of Position
The first of the two key attributes of the role is to successfully manage complex- and multi-disciplinary projects while the second key attribute is to apply civil engineering skills within the mine rehabilitation and closure industry.
• Performing project management function in support of civil and mining engineering as well as the overall environment group;
• Working with and delegating work to technical staff;
• Devising and combining multiple concepts and considerations into engineering concepts and plans as well as the costing of these for feasibility and/or financial provisions;
• Consulting and collaborating with other specialists within Victor Crescent to develop technical solutions for specific aspects of projects;
The successful candidate will have a background in:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Civil / Environmental / Mining).
• Minimum of five years’ post-graduate experience.
• Experience in mining and/or mine closure would be advantageous;.
• Proficient use of civil engineering design software (AutoCad Civil3D would be advantageous) and MS Office suite of programs especially MS Projects is required.