Monday, 19 July 2021
Engineering - Civil Engineering
R18 000,00 - R23 000,00 (PER MONTH)
•Ensure and enforce quality of works in accordance with applicable standards as set out by Mine, appointed engineers, PMU and all other relevant bodies.
• Overseeing all activities on the construction site (Fence), and taking accountability and ownership of the site.
• Implement and maintain all required systems, processes and procedures.
• Manage the day-day activities in the operational sector of the company.
• Ensure that an effective, comprehensive and proactive training programme is developed and implemented.
• Manage and supervise all site personnel.
• Basic Understanding of Mine Health and Safety Act as you will be working in mine
• Oversee and ensure that delivery and quality of product meet requirements.
• Provide weekly feedback on progress of sites especially planned vs actual.
• Understanding of Ms Project Plan.
• Ensure that production deadline dates are met as per contract requirements.
• Identify stakeholder needs and expectations and develop project scope accordingly.
• Execute project goals for entire operation departments based on the company’s plan.
• Assist and advice in the establishment of project team/s.
• Manage the project in accordance with project requirements.
• Monitor, evaluate and control project performance and risks.
• Hold regular project meetings to review and plan performance.
•Ensuring all administration and documentation are sent on time and addressed to the relevant persons.