Resident Engineer - Civil Works (Roads) or (Water) or (Structures)
Kitso Botlhale Consulting Engineers
Monday, 23 August 2021
Engineering - Civil Engineering
• Relevant National Diploma.
• Understanding of civil works.
• Health and Safety Management.
• Registered with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) an advantage.
• Essential: 5 years’ experience in Civil Works (Roads or Water or Structures. A combination would be an added advantage).
• Issuing of non-compliance reports and construction instructions.
• Issuing and compiling of inspection reports.
• Assisting with payment certifications.
• Assisting with approval of compensation events.
• Liaison with Design team.
• Assist with contract management.
• Attend monthly technical and progress meetings.
• Manage and coordinate the communication between departments for the design input.
• Approve, coordinate and produce technical queries from suppliers / subcontractors / vendors / clients with respect to all structural or civil works.
• Assist with interpretation of design specifications and drawings.
• Supporting clients quality control and quality assurance with respect to all structural / civil works.
• Managing works deviations from issues specifications.
• Compile risk registers.
• Certifications of works on sites.
• Physical inspections of works on sites.
• Responsible for all construction quality assurances.