Our Client in the Cleaning and Chemical industry is seeking a Sales Rep to join their team, based in Port Elizabeth.
- 2-3 yrs experience in an external sales environment will be essential, preferably have a chemical industry background.
- Lowest qualification: Senior Certificate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with intermediate level is preferred.
- Excellent selling, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Own vehicle and valid driver license - not negotiable.
- Excellent organizational skills & good multitasking skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain brand reputation and ethos of business in a professional manner.
- To monitor sales and gross profit activities.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activities.
- Provide product demonstrations at new and existing clients.
- Develop new business opportunities at existing clients (upselling).
- Meet the agreed sales targets.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Ensure staff training is carried out for all clients. Ensure all administration functions are closed out once training is offered (E.g. Training Registers, Training Certificates etc.).
- Build a relationship with all key people within the client portfolio. (E.g. Buyer, General Manager, Chef, Contract or Area Manager, etc.).
- Always provide prompt service and assistance.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.