Friday, 04 June 2021
Engineering - Chemical Engineering
R19 000,00 - R33 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Advert Ref: VC0924
Advert Title: Chemical Operator
Area: Finance Department
Position Type: Full-Time
Weekly Hours: 40 Hours
Time Conditions: Day Shift
Salary: R19,000 - R33,000
Closing Date: 11 June 2021
Chemical Operator Job Purpose:
We are searching for a Chemical Operator who possess a solid understanding of chemical processes and mechanics.
Chemical Operator Responsibilities:
• Storing, retrieving, mixing, and monitoring chemicals used in the production process.
• Recording information, such as ingredients, weights, and temperature, and input into the database.
• Troubleshooting issues with production equipment and processes.
• Observing all company, local, state, and federal safety and quality regulations.
• Reporting accidents, safety violations, or other concerns.
• Assisting in planning and improving processes and product quality.
Chemical Operator Requirements:
• Matric Certificate or equivalent.
• More education or experience in a related field may be required.
• Experience working with forklifts may be preferred or required
• Understanding of chemical process.
• Aptitude for mechanics.
• Basic computer skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• A desire to work with team members to improve processes and product quality in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment.