Are you a Finance professional within the construction industry? If you are and have a passion for an operational finance role, contact us today for more information.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Finance
- CIMA advantageous
- Overlook the Procurement department including the issuing of tenders, selection of suppliers and ensuring that the procurement process is in compliance with company requirements.
- Manage the payments and associated processes with regard to Labour Brokers
- Assist with month-end processes in order to ensure that timelines are met.
- Cost accounting including but not limited to the regular review of costs associated with jobs as well as the financial performance of jobs undertaken.
- Analysis of cost structures to ensure that the best values are being attained and resources effectively used.
- Assist with all systems of improved reporting methods and customisation of software.
- To conduct a relevant cost analysis to determine the existing expenses and give suggestions for the future activities. .
- Manage Vodacom and issue minutes and data if required
- Manage companies assets and repairs and maintenance
- Manage the clocking system and liaising with the supplier
- Manage the BBBEEE supplier process and updating the system
- Processing of the companies LDC monthly payroll
- Managing the stock process in all warehouses
- Monthly reporting