A Large Development Group is developing RDP Mega projects and is looking for a PRQS qualified Quantity Surveyor for the RDP Mega Project/s.
Having experience and qualifications in Project Management would be preferable.
This is a Full-time position and the right candidate must have and be able to:
- 10 years + experience in working as a PRQS (and preferably Project Manager too) working with Government Housing
- Have the relevant qualifications
- Be Punctual, loyal, reliable, hardworking, honest with sober habits
- Must be Computer literate
- Strong Management and leadership skills
- Provide detailed weekly reports
- Be a team player
- The ability to set realistic deadlines and expectations
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Valid driving license and access to own/reliable transport- Able to start ASAP (adv)
The job description is but not limited to the following:
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Preparing and submitting construction project budget estimates
- Planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, and monitoring progress against established schedules
- Preparing progress reports and issuing progress schedules to the group’s directors and shareholders
Remuneration to be discussed.