- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work well within a team.
- Strong command of the English Language – speak – read and write
- Strong Computer Skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Very well organized and energetic.
- Own transport.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Fully computer literate.
- Excel – Word
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Filing of invoices
- Filing of stock sheets
- Flight bookings - on the internet
- Ordering of food for Management Meetings
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Sending of parcels with courier (Fastway & Fedex)
- Helping out with H/O Invoicing from time to time on Navision
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Monday to Friday - 07h00 to 17h00