o assist the Manager in enforcing the observation and compliance of the regulations to the Minerals Act.
To oversee service delivery and revenue growth as well manage client relations on specific sites.
To coordinate the activities of site operators, drivers, trainers and technicians.
Key performance areas (to translate into a measure of success)
· Enforcement of the Regulations to the Minerals Act and schedule 4 to the MHSA.
· Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management System ("HSE Management System")
· Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
· Training and Communication Regarding Health and Safety
· Implementation of Systems
· Over Inspection
· Contractor Management
· Oversee service delivery on client site Service delivery
· Site Meetings Daily/Weekly Site Meetings
· Secure and optimize revenue
Main Outputs and Responsibilities for This Position
AREA / TYPE
Enforcement of the Regulations to the Minerals Act and schedule 4 to the MHSA.
· Enforce the following:
ü Supply of lifting equipment on site;
ü Maintenance and repairs of lifting equipment in case of breakdowns;
ü Ensure compliance to Rules, Standards, Procedures and Codes of Practice.
ü Ensure operators are trained and competent to do their jobs.
ü Adhere to safety regulations.
ü Making sure machines are inspected on daily basis.
ü Attend meetings.
· Ensure that work carried out within your area of responsibility is carried out safely and in accordance with the MHSA
· t machinery and equipment
Eazi Access Rental
Eazi Access is Africa’s market leader in the rental, sales, servicing and training of work-at-height and material handling solutions, including access platforms, telehandlers, rotational telehandlers, mini cranes and accessories. We have the largest and most diverse fleet of boom lifts, scissor lifts, telehandlers and vertical personnel lifts on the continent.