Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage the Quality Control division of a large Construction Company involved and building Commercial, Residential and High-Rise Industry. This position entails the Quality Control aspect and not the Quality Assurance role.
• Closely evaluate all of plans, specifications, material, and safety requirements for the project.
• Develop project CQC Plan, and any other construction plans required to adhere to contract requirements.
• Ensure subcontractors maintain quality work throughout the project.
• Development and maintenance of project specific QA/QC plans.
• Development and maintenance of task specific QA/QC procedures.
• Development and maintenance of quality related documents and forms.
• Represent the construction division in any quality related matters.
• Verify through audits/reviews that projects are completed in compliance with all regulations, codes, project specifications, and division QA/QC procedures/plans.
Qualification and requirements:
• 5 years Quality Control Management experience in the building industry including High- Rise building
• Relevant B-degree and or Diploma
• Registration membership with the building Industry Federation would be advantages
• Associated building qualification is a plus.
• Own reliable transport and valid driver’s license.
• Must be willing to travel allover South Africa.
• Fully bilingual and computer literate.