To be responsible administering Supply Chain and planning tasks as required by the National Distribution Centre Manager. This includes the Coordination and Administration of System Inventory transactions and Stock Take procedures, to ensure all system transactions are done in accordance with processes and procedures as well stock takes are done in accordance with company policies and procedures. Stock transactions and national support in terms of training on these transactions will also be a key function of this position.
To ensure that the system is updated with all transactional details as required by the ERP processes• Ensure the execution of all responsible functions to be at the highest level of quality.
• Maintains a tidy, neat and structured environment which complies with occupational health standards.
• Ensure a safe working environment by adhering to all Health & Safety policies. Identify any risks within the department & escalate to the relevant manager to avoid any incidents.
• Ensure a proper filing system of all Purchasing and Planning related documentation for auditing purposes.
• High level of customer service with industry standard turnaround times for all requests as per agreed SLA’s.
• Build and maintain highly professional relationships with suppliers and customers.
• Comply with internal business policies and procedures and ensure that this enforced and adhered to.
• Housekeeping• Administer and maintain reports as and when required
• Coordinate all processes relating to purchasing, GRN, putaway and picking of PPE.
• Ensure processing of picking, receiving, binning transactions for all PPE and Corporate wear in AX
• Ensure on time ordering of all PPE, Corporate wear and Office consumables to prevent stock outs.
• Coordinate with the suppliers on on-time delivery of all these placed orders.
• Negotiate better prices, delivery times etc. with suppliers.
• Collaborate with the team to identify opportunities for savings.
• Investigate, coordinate and implement improvement opportunities that are relevant to your own functions.
• Processing of stock transactions in AX, as required, within the agreed processing SLA’s.
• Administer the time sheets, overtime, attendance registers for the department.
• Ensure on time submission of registers to HR for processing.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with approved suppliers and internal customers.
• Adhere to established company policies, procedures, terms and conditions and legal matters that affect purchasing policies.
Eazi Access Rental
Eazi Access is Africa’s market leader in the rental, sales, servicing and training of work-at-height and material handling solutions, including access platforms, telehandlers, rotational telehandlers, mini cranes and accessories. We have the largest and most diverse fleet of boom lifts, scissor lifts, telehandlers and vertical personnel lifts on the continent.