Technical Sales Representative
Sladden and Milne
Friday, 04 June 2021
Building/Construction/Mining - Other Building/Construction/Mining
Basic + Commission.
1) Grade 12/Matric
2) 2 - 5 Years experience in a similar position.
3) Experience in the hire and construction industries.
4) Knowledge of Industrial diamond tools and abrasives will be advantageous.
5) Good written and verbal communication skills.
6) Valid drivers licence and own reliable transport.
7) Must reside in Gauteng.
8) Must be willing to travel.
ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the full sales process and as a result be able to prospect clients and close deals. They should be well organized and be able to manage the daily operations of assigned accounts. In order to continue to generate revenue, this candidate should be able to uncover new client needs and find a way to add value to their business.
Grow existing accounts by maintaining relationships with clients.
Manage operation of accounts through responding to customers, forecasting, arranging services and researching new products/opportunities.
Generate new leads and tackle existing leads to contribute to business growth.
Must be computer literate.