Roller Shutter Door Technician
Tuesday, 03 May 2022
Building/Construction/Mining - Other Building/Construction/Mining
FRITZJSA Group is looking for an experienced Roller Shutter Technician for their Cape Town branch.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Installation, servicing and repair of industrial and commercial roller doors, roller shutters and industrial sliding doors.
- Motor replacement and / or repair
- Liaise with clients in a professional manner
- Timekeeping and notify the operational team of daily schedule and completion of work.
- Daily submission of all jobcards, cash slips and trip sheets.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/ skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a rollershutter installer / technician
- Knowledge and experience of Industrial and commercial roller doors
- Basic welding skills
- Knowledge of hand and power tools
- Drivers license required and own reliable transport to travel to and from work
- Willing to work and be on standby after hours
- Must be physically fit
- Ownership - ability to take responsibility and work within a team
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to communicate in Afrikaans and English
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Grade 12
If you are interested and you meet the above requirements, apply and submit your CV with contactable references.
Please note: If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.