UMM Contracting Services
Thursday, 25 March 2021
Building/Construction/Mining - Mining
This position calls for a resourceful and an enthusiastic candidate who is ready and fit to work as part of a diverse team, forging close relationships in Mining, Engineering and Procurement departments and the incumbent should be flexible to operate in a high-speed mining development project.
Developer/Miner will be responsible to examine blasts, declare area safe, handle explosives and co-ordinate fleet of equipment, operators, and people in area of responsibility.
• Grade 12
• Underground blasting certificate (Rock Breaking Certificate not considered)
• Experience in long hole and undercutting
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Trackless Mining/Development
• Legal Knowledge (MHSA) and 4.4.1 appointment
• Minimum of Code 08 driver’s license
Closing Date: 29 March 2021
Please email your CV to email@example.com