Site HR Officer - Urgently Needed
Medium sized company in the Commodities Industry
Wednesday, 22 September 2021
Building/Construction/Mining - Mining
A vacancy currently exists for Site HR Officer in the mining/heavy industry.
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems at the Mine under the guidance of the Head office.
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues with the support of the HR manager at Head office.
• Maintain employee records (attendance, Time Sheets leave forms.) according to policy and legal requirements.
• Handle pay queries.
• Support and provide HR service to Mining Employees.
• Onboarding of New Staff.
• Report on Headcount, Resignations, new starters and any HR issues to Management at Head office.
• Administering and Coordinating Assessments done on site.
• Ensure employment contracts are signed and induction is done.
• 3 years’ experience in HR Administration.
• Matric with Diploma in Human Resource Management (minimum).
• Sound knowledge of (BCEA, EEA, SDL, LRA).
Please email your CV to email@example.com