Maintenance Planner - Urgently Needed
Medium sized company in the Commodities Industry
Wednesday, 15 September 2021
Building/Construction/Mining - Mining
A vacancy currently exists for Maintenance Planner in the mining/heavy industry.
• Organise, maintain and improve the plant maintenance planning.
• Prepare reports, analyse data and make recommendations for
improving plant operations and solving maintenance related
• Ensure key performance indicators are captured and reported for
equipment reliability, departmental performance, planning and
scheduled business flow process;
• Schedule maintenance work into production plan;
• Develop cost and time estimate of planned maintenance work;
• Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance
history and jobs records database; planning effectiveness and
• Perform any other related job that may be assigned from time to
• Minimum of diploma or degree in Mechanical or Electrical or
Electromechanical Engineering with at least 3 years of working
experience in Mining and Maintenance Planning.
• Certificate in maintenance planning and scheduling.
• Ability to work independently and effective team player.