- Maintain the updating of information pertaining to an overview of the project/mine, commentaries, and key contacts of your mining portfolio
- Grow your mining portfolio with new mining projects still in various phases of development and operational/producing mines
- A minimum of 200 Calls a month to Mine Owners, Project Engineers/Consultants and Mining Suppliers to verify and establish Information
- Capture the information you sourced and verified onto AMIQ Database
- Assist with general additional office responsibilities like, back-up to switchboard, assisting other Team Members where their Portfolio’s might have fallen behind due to unforeseen reasons etc.
- 5 – 6 Years relevant working experience
- Literate on MS Office Suite
Must have own reliable transport
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Note our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.