• Establish and maintain good working relationships and an effective / sound communication system with the Sales & Marketing team and respective stakeholders
• Assist with the State Diamond Trader Process
• Assist with the Government Diamond Valuator Process
• Assist with the Diamond Tender Process with regards to the Diamond Export and Exchange Centre (DEEC)
• Assist with all diamond imports and exports for Diamonds
• Assist with all diamonds sales related processes
• Assist with all administrative duties relevant to the tender process
• Maintenance and end-user client support as system owner of Online Bidding Platform concerning client profiles.
• Responsible for processing Purchase Orders and invoices.
• Grade 12
• National Certificate in Office Administration or equivalent (NQF Level 5)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within a general administration environment within the diamond industry.
• Computer literate (Proficient in MS Office suite)
• Valid drivers’ license
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within the diamond industry in terms of government and tender processes.
• Knowledge of SARS protocols in terms of exports