Senior Contract Expert
Monday, 21 December 2020
Building/Construction/Mining - Contract Manager
West Coast DC
• Draft commercially sound tenders
• Provide expert knowledge on the commercial evaluation
• Draft commercially sound high risk/ high value contract documents.
• Manage and maintain existing contracts
• Negotiate contract price adjustment and maintain long term sustainable contractor and
• Receive, evaluate and lead recommendations on value engineering/ optimization.
•Lead , interpret , manage contract requirements, and maintain communication with stakeholders.
• Initiate and manage the vendor non-conformance process in-line with contractual obligations.
• Drive savings and payables optimization.
• Support the contract owner with addressing matters relating to contractor performance.
• Increase contract and coded spend