D8330 BMW Qualified Technician - Rustenburg
Select Motor Recruitment
Thursday, 10 June 2021
Automotive - Petrol/Diesel Mechanic
R20 929,00 (PER MONTH)
We are looking for a BMW MerSETA Qualified Technician for a dealership in Rustenburg.
Remuneration: R20 928.97 (Total Cost To Company)
• Minimum of 5 Years' BMW experience
• Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
• Group Technician status obtained through BMW training (A - certification)
• Diagnostic & mechanical experience
List of Core Functions/ Main purpose of Position:
• To prepare, service and repair all vehicles (BMW & MINI)
• Vehicle Diagnosis
• Planning and conducting Vehicle Repairs as specified in vehicle diagnosis
• Responsible for leading and mentoring all technical staff and providing technical and non -technical assistance to staff
• Time keeping in order to achieve maximum profitability in terms of labour sales
• Run the Diagnosis (mechanical & electrical) of vehicles.
• Able to perform the adjustment and correction of wheel alignment
• Ensuring that all relevant processes and procedures are adhered to in line with BMW South Africa guidelines
• Preparation of Job Cards and ensuring al job cards are updated accurately.
• Quality control for all vehicles serviced / repaired.
• Follow guidelines and instructions to correctly repair a vehicle in order to minimise repeat repairs and visits.
• Maintain BMW technical training
• Personal Development
• Housekeeping in line with 5s principles
If you are interested, please forward your current CV to email@example.com