Thursday, 18 March 2021
Automotive - Petrol/Diesel Mechanic
• Ensure adherence to the company`s rules and regulations as documented in the company`s disciplinary policy;
• Ensure adherence to all health and safety practices and procedures as defined during induction and other health & Safety training;
• Ensure and maintain constant workflow;
• Ensure all vehicles are approved by using the test line process.
• Ensure that all required functionality of the vehicle is in working order.
• Ensure that the steering is aligned after the test line process and that the centre nut is secure.
• Ensure to execute all repairs as listed on the vehicle job card by assembly and the quality/PDI technicians.
• Ensure to investigate and diagnose any component failures detected.
• Ensure that replaced parts are fitted correctly and retested.
• Ensure that all tools are inspected daily and remain in good working order.
Minimum Requirements: KPA (Key Performance Indicator): Personal Attributes:
• Tertiary Qualification
• Code 10 / 14 License
• Qualified Diesel Mechanic