Ford Technician - Must have Ford Experience
Tuesday, 08 June 2021
Automotive - Petrol/Diesel Mechanic
R25 000,00 - R35 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Basic + Commission
• Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9000 / ISO 14000 / TS 16949
• Initiates measures to improve equipment performance, methods and quality
• Manage all software and hardware installed on different types of continuous process equipment while ensuring minimal down times, proper documentation and version control
• Program MIG Welding robots using off line and on line methods while commissioning and overseeing the installation of equipment
• Assists in creating, modifying and revising automation controls instructions and process flow documentation.
• Automotive Assembly Process Knowledge And Experience
• Ability to read blue prints, AutoCAD, EPlan interpret and modify electrical schematics
• 6 Sigma Certified/Trained
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned
• Improve Framing Line equipment uptime using data analysis and preventative maintenance planning
• Develop and implement short, medium and long-term improvement plans for implementation within the automated systems.
• Take responsibility for investigating and introducing new engineering technologies and strategies.
• Undertake root cause analysis and ensure Permanent Corrective Actions (PCA’s) are implemented
Qualifications and Experience:
• National Diploma or degree: Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical Engineering
• 3-4 Years Automation Experience
• Robotic MIG Welding Experience
• Stamping Press is essential
Email cv to email@example.com