Our client in the Engineering Industry, has an EE opportunity available for a Costing Administrator in the Cape Town area.
- Grade 12 - non-negotiable
- Experience providing an accurate costing and invoicing administrative service to the Dealership
- Dealership experience
- Ensure that profits are maximized and unnecessary expenditure is minimized in relation to costing and invoicing within the Dealership
- Ensure that job cards are accurate with regards to order number, account number, within credit limits and the vehicle details are correct
- Allocate the correct labour codes / flat rates for relevant products
- Ensure that all quantities and rates on the job cards are correct
- Ensure that all job cards have the correct costing and are invoiced accurately and on a timely basis and forwarded to the warranty department for submission where applicable
- Ensure that the correct group costing and warranty procedures are always followed
Please note that prospective employees will be subject to security vetting. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.