The candidate must be able to study blueprints, plans, and drawings to be able to construct, assemble, manufacture, and fit parts of automotive machines(robotics) into a Jig.
- Minimum age 28 - maximum age 50
- Attention to detail (must work with precision);
- Mathematical understanding;
- Automotive PROJECT experience a must!
- Good hand and eye coordination and excellent body stability/steadiness;
- Detail-oriented, focused, and able to interpret blueprints;
- Ultimately, an exceptional fitter should be able to safely use hand and power tools as well as demonstrate excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills;
- Must be very mathematically and mechanically-minded;
- Must be able to take exact measurements and work accurately;
- Must be able to concentrate and work under noisy working conditions with being distracted;
- N6 FITTER AND/OR N6 FITTER AND TURNER
- ACCREDITED RELEVANT TRADE TEST
- Mechanical Installation Fitting - automotive industry;
- Piping and Pneumatic experience;
- Water Piping Isolation from main water system to PDU;
- Able to use minimum spare parts - no room for error or damages;
- Level & alignment of Jiggs (Robotic);
- Experience in a Pick and play system;
- Familiar with precision line marking;
- Precision measuring;
NB: ALL APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN A 60KM RADIUS. MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF RESIDENCE!!