- Support for the maintenance of plant equipment, machinery, buildings and facilities.
- Plans and directs the Total Production Maintenance efforts.
- Operates at a fully competent level, performing all but the most complex work, applying sound engineering techniques.
- Prepares reports and keeps records.
- Develops maintenance preventive surveys, evaluating or recommending actions to minimize production downtime.
- Coordinates the setting up and adjustment of new (industrial) equipment.
- Provides on the job training, coaching and deals with setting up, calibration, testing and repair activities.
- May also cover ongoing facilities management (e.g. establishment of maintenance standards, maintenance of building services in compliance with statutory regulations such as Health & Safety).
- BOS: Learn and execute function-related BOS requirements.
- Information Security: Follow defined requirements for information security and confidentiality of company information.
- Support energy management.
- Follow LOTO (Log-out, Tag-out) Procedure.
- Support and participate in the activities / programmes in saving water.
- Reporting all Health, Safety and Environmental incidents.
- Conduct Observation and Feedback inspections when required.
- Participate and adhere to HSE Survey’s and activities.
- Maintain Environment, no discharge into storm or sewer drainage.
- Prevent any maintenance of the machinery to bypass safety devices.
- Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls.
- Adhere to all Health, Safety and Environmental warning signs.
Apprenticeship or Degree in Engineering