This role will be responsible to organize and control the quality of the work activities of a technical team, contributing to managerial decision-making.
Qualification and Experience required:
- Grade 12
- Diesel Mechanic Qualification- Trade Test OR National Diploma
- Code 14 with Prdp
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar environment with SAFETY EXPERIENCE A MUST
- Ability to decide and initiate actions
- Ability to analyze
- Ability to learn and research
- Ability to work with people
- Adhere to principles and values
- Lead and supervise
Key Performance Areas:
- Compile quotes and costing based on job cards.
- Control housekeeping activities.
- Coordinate and control the quality of work performed by a team you supervise to ensure compliance with company policy and processes.
- Report on the work activities of the team you supervise.
- Resolve or escalate problems with the work performed by employees you supervise.
- Monitor and record the time and attendance of employees you supervise.
- Provide 'on-the-job' training & guidance to employees you supervise.
- Complete own training successfully as per an agreed personal development plan (PDP).
- Understands and complies with relevant Occupational Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality requirements within the work environment
- Control services provided by 3rd party providers.
- Perform work activities in a way that limits cost
- Plan, monitor, coordinate and control the quality of a team's work activities to satisfy internal and external clients
- Apply or initiate corrective and/or supportive action when required for employees you supervise.
Between R350 – R450k pa
We welcome all applications from candidates that meet the above set requirements. Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful should you not hear from us within 5 working days from the date of application
By submitting your information, you confirm that:
- We may retain your personal information in our database for future matching.
- We may contact you for your consent to submit your CV for suitable vacancies.
- That the information you have submitted is true, correct, and up to date.