Responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of equipment and tooling to ensure that the equipment works continuously and effectively to meet production needs and to control and reduce maintenance costs.
- Develop, implement and continuously optimize the preventive maintenance plans of equipment and tooling.
- Responsible for the troubleshooting of equipment failures (especially equipment failure problems with on-site downtime of more than 15 minutes) and the experience summary.
- Responsible for the management of spare parts, formulate standards and plans for the purchase of spare parts and tools, and control the spare parts inventory within a reasonable range.
- Responsible for the standardization of maintenance files, recording, statistics, analysis and archiving equipment maintenance checklists, parameter control tables, PLC program files, etc.
- Implement continuous improvement to improve equipment efficiency.
- Responsible for the reasonable configuration of maintenance personnel, assign maintenance and repair tasks as required.
- Participate in training and assessing the skills of maintenance personnel to help improve their efficiency skills
- Organize and participate in the commissioning and installation inspection of all facilities and equipment. Supervise and manage the work of foreign construction workers.
- Participate in the assessment of dangerous sources of production equipment and formulate corresponding management plans. Supervise and inspect the implementation of employees' safety operations to ensure that the equipment is in a safe production state.
- Ability to work to meet specific client requirements.
- Update the related files for IATF16949/OHSAS18000/BOS/ISO14000, to ensure the effective operation of BOS document, and constantly perfect the relevant procedure in BOS.
Related documentation and databases
Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical or electrical engineering.
At least 5 years relevant working experience in automobile industry
Knowledge & skills:
- excellent written and verbal English skills
- Have strong equipment failure judgment and handling ability, strong hands-on ability, strong sense of responsibility, and strong execution of the work
- Have experience in mechanical design and development of non-standard equipment, familiar with local supplier resources, familiar with mechanical actions, pneumatic actions, and electric action principles
- familiar with mechanical principles, skilled in using AutoCAD, One of CATIA,SolidWorks.
- Have experience in new factory construction and familiar with local regulations
- Have welding fixture or injection mold design, maintenance and adjustment experience.
- Comply with the requirements of the company values and LCM (Leadership Competency Model).
- Compliance with Information Security Management Regulations and Codes of Conduct. Reasonable use and protection of company information systems and equipment. Keep the company's important information confidential.
- Compliance with company code of ethics and policies. Implementing the Value of Honesty and Integrity in Company Business. Comply with the laws and regulations of the place where the business is located. Do not engage in business or gain competitive advantage by illegal or immoral means.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, excellent teamwork spirit.