Automotive SYSPRO Warehouse & Logistics Supervisor , Rosslyn. R200 – 240k ctc
- Matric (essential)
- Degr / Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain / Warehousing
- Code 8 driver license (essential)
- Computer Literacy in MS Office (essential)
- Computer literate on Syspro or similar ERP Business Management Software (essential)
- 3-5 years experience in warehousing/store/logistics management
Our company requires a Warehouse & Logistical Supervisor that will manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity.
- Oversee and coordinate daily warehouse activities such as receiving and storing goods, managing inventory levels, ensuring the efficient delivery of goods, supervising staff, and securing the warehouse.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- racking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation. Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations. Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments.
- Managing drivers, scheduling collections from various stations and ensuring goods are collected on same day.
- Managing stores and ensuring that all parts are marked correctly, allocated to the correct bin location and issued to workshop staff when job is scheduled to start.
- Follow up and daily reporting of all open purchase orders. Capturing of feedback on system and report of overdue orders to SRC Manager.
- Capturing of all GRN’s and issuing of stock to relevant jobs on system.
- Ensuring all stock “issues” are completed on the system before day end.
- General daily housekeeping of stores.
- Reporting of any orders that are overdue with reasons to SRC Manager and Workshop Manager.