Responsible for designing and improving manufacturing process and layout continuously; Responsible for the making out the process manufacturing standards at the early stage and output; Direct work of supervision, training and guidance; Responsible for planning and to assist the rational allocation of direct labour; Responsible for the development, application and maintenance of equipment.
1.Is responsible for product process flow and layout design, layout including all equipment, materials ?office etc., show relevant information and pictures at the scene of the production.
- Make out process time and personnel demand, time study confirms that labor standards.
- Prepare and update regularly and review process files including PFMEA, process flow diagram, layout, ODS etc., training operators, to ensure the production process be controlled state.
4. Every day collect data from shop floor, analysis of the weakness in the process of production, the implementation of continuous improvement in order to improve the production efficiency, reduce manufacturing cost.
- Design or choose production equipment, fixtures, tools, and other related to production process technology and equipment, new equipment and tooling to ensure in line with the requirements of safety, ergonomic and quality.
- Responsible for providing technical requirements of equipment?tooling and in the certification suppliers; responsible for equipment installation and debugging and technical acceptance, filing related data.
- Responsible for new product new project launch, set the new project work, responsible for the feasibility of the products, equipment, tooling, measuring tool require; Contact responsible for product design department, get the latest information, and puts forward opinions for improvement of product design; Responsible for new product launch in the process of preparation of all process documents, Responsible for training operators to launch a new product successfully.
8.Implement and accord with company IOS and quality and safety system requirements
- Bachelor’s diploma in Mechanical, Industrial engineering or related field
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience, experience in trim or clothing process is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering techniques associated with project management
- Excellent organizational skills and readiness to accept new knowledge
- Familiarity with assembly processes
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Availability to spend longer periods abroad for training or work