Our client in the Automotive industry based in Port Elizabeth is currently looking to employ a Spares Coordinator.
- Minimum of Matric.
- Must be able to oversee a team.
- Additional studies are welcome in the direction suited to this position.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Administration Work and Stock Control.
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- MS Office – Sound knowledge of Excel.
- SAP Experience essential or equivalent ERP System.
- Accounting background advantageous.
- Excellent People skills and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Ability to prioritize activities – working to defined systems.
- Ability to think forward and identify & resolve.
- Knowledge in the use of shipping and courier services would be advantageous.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of quotes.
- Loading of Sales Order when Customer PO is received.
- Co-ordinating of supply of spares to internal and external customers.
- Creating Invoicing / Delivery Notes for Customers and e-mailing said Invoices.
- Filing, Scanning & Uploads to SAP.
- Dealing with Queries from Customers.
- Arrange collections for Local and International Shipments.
- Following up on deliveries that are late.
- Ensure Delivery POD is received and uploaded to SAP, after being scanned in.
- Assisting Finance with outstanding payments.
- Assisting External & Internal Auditors with request in regards to Spares Department.
- Monthly Stock Take.
- Issuing Stock to Projects.
- Booking in and out of Stock for various reasons.
- Year-end Stock Take with External Auditors & Internal Auditors.
- Writing off of obsolete stock.
- Improve processes where necessary analyze and improve efficiency.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.