Job Description and Responsibilities
- Assisting supporting departments in pre-series build (New model launch)
- Supporting launch team with facility introduction and achieving all the Group standard quality milestones.
- Series Production, Investigate all vehicle non-conformities (Root cause analysis, containment and implementation of corrective actions).
- Assisting Process Engineer and Cross Functional Team leader to define and implement process and facility improvements
- Providing feedback in Management Reviews (Written and Verbal)
- Managing of problem sheets (Creating, Follow up and Closure )
- Ensuring Stability of assemblies. Liaise with other departments to ensure (Parts, Facilities and Process)
Education and Experience
- National N Diploma /National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/National Diploma in Operations Management.
- Have at least 3 years technical experience in the automotive industry and extensive knowledge of the vehicle production process
- Relevant Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- A tool making trade
- German language proficiency
- Experience in (CATIA, CAD, Hyper KVS)
- Previous Body Shop / Vehicle dimensional experience
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements
- Be familiar with detailed technical drawings and fixture drawings
- Have proven analytical skills with an innovative approach to Problem Solving
- Be able to create detailed reports for distribution to relevant departments and Senior Management
- Have good communication skills (able to communicate at all levels, through presentations, verbal and in writing)
- Be willing to work overtime at short notice and willing to work shifts, be on call out/Standby.
- Be competent in Microsoft Packages (e.g. Excel and PowerPoint)
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy.
Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.