Our client in the Automotive Sector, based Johannesburg is currently looking to employ an experienced Sales Engineer.
An awesome career opportunity awaits.
- Technical University Degree or National Senior Certificate or Technical Matric
- Minimum 4 years work experience in the industry.
- Extensive knowledge in OEM/MRO and industrial sales channel environment.
- Must have the relevant business acumen to allow him/her to identify and pursue business opportunities.
- Ability to relate/interact at all levels within customer/sales partner organizations.
- Sales and sales management experience.
- Technical bearing experience.
- Engineering experience.
- Must be prepared to work away from home for extended periods.
- Must be prepared to travel overseas for training for extended periods.
- Friendly and professional disposition.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase sales, profit margins and market share.
- Successfully promote the company technical products and services.
- Responsible for direct reports including Technical Sales Personnel (Direct) and Technical Service Personnel.
- Maintain relations and consultations with relevant RBU'S in Germany HQ.
- Develop good working relationships with all dedicated customers/distributors.
- Assist the Direct customers with technical support as and where required.
- Assist the Distribution network with technical support as and where required.
- Planned calls to all distribution branches on a monthly basis.
- Visit cross border customers on a quarterly/discretionary basis.
- Provide the company Industrial management timeously with relevant information collected in the course of duties.
- Projects Information to be forwarded and the customer supported during the process.
- The Field Sales Engineer will be responsible for stockholding, area mapping, plant mapping and sector mapping.
- Report sales figures on a monthly basis.
- Salesforce (CRM 360) maintenance and reporting.
- Actively identify and pursue new sales opportunities.
Please note should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful.