Plan, organize, implement preventive actions in projects, in accordance with the customer requirements. General company and specific Business Unit requirements (Planning/Balance).
• Define the IOS objectives and obtain Quality Manager approval of targets; lead plant-functional teams to ensure that IOS objectives are met.
• Responsible to coordinate and achieve IOS/IATF 16949 certifications.
• Develop the process to implement, achieve and maintain IOS/IATF 16949.
• Conduct internal VDA 6.3 process audits and prepare internal teams for customer VDA audits. Maintain VDA compliance.
• Maintain document control per IOS requirements.
• Responsible to deploy IOS corporate strategic implementation plans.
• Responsible to coordinate IOS/IATF 16949 processes and procedures on a continuing basis.
• Responsible to train and work the different plant departments and teams in regard to the IOS procedures, IATF 16949 and VDA6.3 requirements.
• Responsible to provide awareness when changes and/or updates are included in IOS procedures, IATF 16949 and VDA6.3 to all different plant teams.
• Develop and maintain a schedule for all IOS/IATF 16949 internal and external party audits and customer audits.
• Responsible to maintain all plant IOS information updated in the IOS Live Link Internet.
• For all audit non-conformities received during any audit, to coordinate the resolution process and response on time.
• Promote safety to all team members, customers and suppliers.
• Perform job functions in accordance with set policies and procedures to ensure preservation of the Company Quality Policy.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager.
• Communicate with customer and transfer the customer requirements or information to all plant departments.
• Manage and maintain the continuous conformance testing as per control plan and customer requirement.
• Participate in workgroups (e.g. FMEA, PSMC, etc.) to ensure the quality input.
• Coordination of read across tasks and plant validations.
• Auditing of our supplier base based on risk analysis pertaining to conformance of ISO9001, IATF16949 and VDA6.3.
• Coordination of APQP activities at our supplier base.
• Supervision of all receiving inspection, supplier claims and supplier development activities.
• Measurement and reporting of supplier performance.
• Maintaining the receiving inspection facilities, master samples and documentation and supplier PPAP approvals.
• Identification of ABC risk analysis of products requiring receiving inspection.
• EHS: Follow all defined and communicated Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
• IOS: Learn and execute function-related IOS requirements.
• Information Security: Follow defined requirements for information security and confidentiality of comapany information.
• University degree or adequate education
• Min. 3 years of working experience on quality related activities in a development and/or production environment.
• Experience in the automotive industry
• Experience with OEM’s and/or Supplier
• Certified QMC VDA6.3 process quality auditor
• Problem solving knowledge and experience
• Efficient in Microsoft office applications.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link