Tuesday, 09 February 2021
Automotive - Administration
CFAO Motors, a large motor-dealer group situated in Roodepoort, Johannesburg, is seeking a skilled creditor’s clerk for their finance team.
The successful applicant will be working in a centralized finance and admin environment, working with deadlines on a regular basis and communicating with branches and suppliers.
• Minimum of 3 years creditors’ clerk experience.
• Diploma in bookkeeping
• Proficient in English
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Computer literate. Must be proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Own transport
• Must be able to work independently
Duties will include
• Obtain statements and invoices from suppliers
• Reconciling purchase ledger to supplier statement
• Ensuring monthly expense invoices are processed
• Ensuring VAT is correctly processed
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements please apply by submitting your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 February 2021.