Office Administrative Receptionist - Durbanville, Western Cape
Wednesday, 26 May 2021
Automotive - Administration
R8 000,00 - R12 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Bosch Car Service Durbanville seeks an experienced, Office Administrative Receptionist.
Only applicants residing in Cape Town to apply.
Skills & attributes required:
1. Excellent & ALWAYS friendly customer service skills
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Excellent problem-solving skills
4. Able to work under pressure.
5. Excellent organizational skills
6. Planning and time management skills
7. Interpersonal skills
8. Mediation skills
9. Good Administrative skills
10. Eager and fast learner [will receive training on Motor vehicle management software]
1. Minimum 3 years reception experience
2. Knowledge and experience in the motor vehicle repair and service industry would be an advantage
3. Manage bookings calendar.
4. SA Citizen
5. Must have a Smart phone.
6. Work overtime
7. Work on Saturdays
Attend to Switchboard.
Attend to customers via telephone, email & walk in
Bookings [plan and manage booking calendar]
Enquiry Quotes [source prices, compile quote, submit & follow up with Customer]
Attend to Queries.
Open Job cards on system
Assist Service Advisors & Manager
Sourcing part prices
Capturing supplier invoices
Any miscellaneous tasks required.
Attend to filing
Carry out courtesy calls.