Friday, 05 March 2021
Administration/PA/Secretary - Switchboard/Reception
Consolidated Wealth and Management SA Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of a global Financial Services organisation with offices in London, Dublin, Astana, Moscow, Singapore and now SA.
• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
• Maintains security and telecommunications system.
• Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
• Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
• Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
• Telephone Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Customer Focus
• Informing Others
• Handles Pressure
• Supply Management
• Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• University/college degree is an asset
• Familiarity with phone systems
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
• Well presented
• English as a 1st Language