A global leader in contact centre solutions that maintains meticulously high standards for customer care is looking for an outspoken and people focused Trainer to join their world-class team.
The Trainer responsibility is to conduct new hire and ongoing trainings to agents, supervisors, and all operation’s areas, helping them improve their performance to attain higher customer satisfaction.
- Develops a deep understanding of the project or projects as assigned and assimilates information quickly to deliver effective training.
- Conduct product and soft skills training sessions.
- Organises course deliveries, including checking/preparing the training environment before training delivery, notifying IT of required assistance/changes, and preparing student reference materials
- Conducting role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills
- Use known education principles and stay up to date on new training methods and techniques
- Gather feedback the client and operations after each educational session
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Research and recommend new training methods
- Native or Advanced English
- Strong communication skills; written and oral communication
- Possesses a high level of motivation, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with Managers, co-workers, agents, and clients
- Proven work experience as a Trainer, teacher, or similar role.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Capable of prioritising and organising work efficiently, adapting quickly to change
The next step is to enter the application process by completing the role match questionnaire. This online questionnaire is designed to identify if you are a good match for the role and the company and also help predict a new hire's on-the-job performance and retainability. You will be required to use the link below:
Creating your profile:
- Registration and authentication:
- Please navigate to https://ai.pivotaltalent.co.za/Select?CID=208AE (we recommend using Chrome)
- Select ‘New registration’
- Complete registration information. Your email and password can be used to log in and continue building your profile, if you do not complete it in one session. Remember to accept the terms and conditions.
- Select ‘Register a new account’
A few general guidelines for completing the assessment:
- Follow the registration page and register as a new user.
- There are no right/wrong answers. Do not see this as a test, just a way of assessing how you see things and approach problems.
- Read the instruction pages carefully, there are timed questions, if you go past them you cannot go back. You only have one chance to complete the assessment.
- The 1st section is the most challenging and is also timed, take notes right from the start! Do not let this section discourage you.
- Please find the time to put aside 45 min to complete the assessment (without any distractions).
Please note that selecting ‘next’ on the assessment saves the current progress.
Please ensure that you do this before logging out. (It is recommended not to log out during a section that is timed, as indicated by a counter at the top of the page).
If you have any issues while completing the assessment, please send an email to email@example.com with a screenshot of your error message; in this way we can give your support requirements the attention it needs.