This busy position requires the expertise of a person who is organised, efficient, flexible and highly organised. Excellent secretarial skills and basic finance knowledge is essential. Strong computer skills with good written and verbal communications skills, in Afrikaans, will be necessary. Requirements:
This position can be either an Admin person or an Accountant who can draft financial statements
Depending on field of study, bursary can be provided to study.
- Must be able to work independently
- Highly organised
- Respond well to emails
- Will not be micromanaged
- Be able to prioritise tasks
- Committed to meeting deadlines
- Be able to adapt to changing technologies
- Good positive attitude
- Want to learn new things, highly skilled at learning new things
- Understanding of debits and credits (basic accounting)
- Willing to go the extra mile.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assistant to take over all administration.
Respond to clients telephone or emails
Highly organised to continually collect and send information. Draft letters and emails.
Perform reconciliations (will be taught),
Assist with Debtors.
Will be taught to assist in verification of information for audits. Preparing electronic files
Performing monthly checks that work has been performed.