We are currently recruiting for an energetic and on the ball Au Pair to look after a busy 2 year old girl and 3 month old baby. The position is based in Elarduspark, Pretoria. The successful candidate will start in January 2022. Minimum Requirements:
- 1 – 4 years’ experience of formal childcare.
- Must have own reliable car and valid drivers license.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic monthly salary.
- Will be remunerated for overtime worked.
- Working hours: 06:45 – 16:00.
- Reimbursed travel rates (AA).
- 12 Month contract.
- Contract to commence on the 3rd of January 2022.
- Engaging in intellectually stimulating play and activities.
- Always supervise and monitor child and stay aware of their physical and emotional needs and to maintain their constant safety.
- Provide meals and organise mealtimes and snacks for child.
- Help child keep good hygiene.
- Change the diapers of infants and toddlers.
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime.
- Update parents on the child’s development and of any observed problems the child is having with socialising, learning, or physical activity.
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest.
- Keep all meal, nap, and activity areas clean and well-organised.
- Driving child to extramural activities.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 15 December 2021, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 30 December 2021.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”.