Our client, a company specialising in custom made furniture, is recruiting for an Administrator / Personal Assistant that has a fine eye for detail to join their team based in Pretoria, Gauteng. Minimum Requirements:
- Strong Excel Skills.
- 2-5 years relevant experience.
- Valid drivers’ licence with own reliable vehicle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls.
- Responding to all mails.
- Managing the WhatsApp customer line.
- Handling all client queries and complaints.
- Respond to all social media messages via Instagram and Facebook.
- Handling the communication line between the courier company.
- Update the owner on a daily basis on urgent orders / queries that needs to be taken care off.
- Run a showroom once a month on a Saturday from 8am - 2pm.
- Book all showroom appointments in calendar.
- Handling any extra tasks that the owner might hand over to you on a daily basis.
- Update administration data.
The successful candidate will be offered a 3-month contract which will serve as a probation period, thereafter, should the probation be successful a permanent contract will be extended accordantly.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 19 January 2022, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 5 February 2021.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”.