PA to Director
Bizcraft Recruitment Solutions
Wednesday, 13 January 2021
Administration/PA/Secretary - PA/Secretary
1. Manage Director’s diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation, as necessary.
2. Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
3. Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
4. Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
5. Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
6. Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
7. Produce documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations for the Director.
8. Organize meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
9. Manage arrangements for Sub-Committee meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
10. Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive application details.